Goplus power rack which is safe and efficient is the ideal multifunction muscle building equipment for you.
Made of 2" x 2" square steel frame with a scratch proof powder coated finish, resist rust and corrosion, it is designed for long-term use. Featureing wide "walk-in" design, there is plenty of side-to-side movement for a variety of exercises such as squats, incline, decline, flat and military presses as well as shrugs and calf raises.
If you are looking for a power rack, please don't hesitate to buy it!
- Heavy-duty construction: Goplus power rack is made of 2" x 2" square steel frame with a scratch proof powder coated finish, resist rust and corrosion, added extra durability and designed for long-term use. Assembled dimensions of 44"x 46" x 82". Large walk in space providing easy side to side movement
- 14 variable positions: 14 position holes spaced 3.9" apart makes adjustable height range from 18" to 68", allows you to lift heavy weights safely and store barbells tidily
- Solid chin up / pull up bars: Made of 41 inches long electroplate solid steel bar, diameter of 1 inch with a weight capacity of 450 lbs. Well trained your upper back, shoulder and arm muscles
- Two liftoffs & two safety rods: This power rack features with two heat-tempered liftoffs and two saber-style safety rods that hold up to heavy use through the years
- All-in-one exercise station: Well trained your military, chest, back, arm and legs muscles. A great space saving unit for every home gym to target and strengthen core muscles in your humble abode with this full cage home workout system
- Color: Black
- Material: Steel
- Assembled dimension: 44" x 46" x 84" (L x W x T)
- Net weight: 107.8 lbs
- Weight capacity: 450 lbs
- Size of main frame: 2" x 2"
- Adjustable height of barbell bars: 14 position holes ranging from 18" to 68"
- Diameter of pull-up grip bar: 1"
- Length of safety rods: 40"
- Package includes: 1 x Power rack
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.